2215 Airline Dr., Houston, TX 77009

Immigration Law Blog

  • Quick Tips

    Tuesday, February 10, 2015

    View Immigration Law | Resources & News | -- Gilliard-Husser and Rhodes, P.A..

    Always make sure your attorney is licensed to practice law in the USA. Paralegals, notary publics and law students (without prior permission) are not authorized to practice law in the USA and must not provide legal advice or services.

    Immigration is Federal (in most cases). To practice immigration law, one must be licensed in the USA and not disbarred or suspended by the Bar. If you suspect Fraud, do not be afraid to ask the attorney to show you their law license.

    Be sure to have all necessary documentation readily available during your initial consultation. This will not only save you time and money, but it will allow the attorney to properly assess your case.

Contact Rhodes Immigration Law

Contact us

  • (832) 800-4437
  • 1-832-201-9661
Contact Us Map & Hours

Quick Contact

Quick Contact

Blog Archives